Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Waterfall Description



As I was approaching the waterfall, I could hear a lovely peaceful noise of the birds chirping above me. Along the river, as I continued walking along the path not long after the lovely noise was left behind me. The only thing I could hear was a humongous loud thundering noise because I had reached the waterfall. The noise of the waterfall sounded like the humming of a swarm

While I was looking around me, I could see the water cascading over the edge. All around the waterfall was some gigantic rocks and lovely green and lush trees which made the waterfall look beautiful. Just looking at the waterfall makes it look simply spectacular and that's all it is.

As I walked closer to the waterfall to get a better view, the water was sprinkling all over my legs like a rainfall. The water was coming down the rocks and that made it super slippery and smooth so I had to be super careful not to slip over.Oh no I stepped in mud eww yuck the mud is so slimy just like slime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.