Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Why We Should Visit Asia

Write a paragraph about what is so great about Asia and why people should visit.




Asia is a beautiful place, do you think so too? Maybe you should visit Asia yourself and see how lovely it is.Did you know there are 7.8 billion people living in your world. In Asia there are 4.4 billion people living there right now isn’t that crazy, that's like half of the whole world's population. That super cool right, I think we should visit Asia to see why. If I was you I would definitely go to Asia, it would be quite the journey.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eva, Asia is a very big Continent, I have been to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and Bali in Indonesia both very beautiful places. I think you will like traveling when you get older. Where would you like to go in the world?

    Ms Tuamahai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would like to visit Victoria Falls. I think when i'm older i'll go all around the world. thank you for the comment.

      Eva

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.