Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

Writing - Taha Hinengaro (Thursday W9, T3)

Te Whare Tapa Wha

Te Whare Tapa Wha is a concept we talk about a lot.

They are the 4 pillars of healthy living - Your physical (taha tinana), your mental (taha hinengaro), your spiritual (taha wairua), and your family/social (taha whanau) wellbeing.

Today we will be focusing on our Taha Hinengaro - Our mental wellbeing.

Today you will be focusing on EXPLANATORY WRITING

Begin your paragraph writing here:

If you are feeling down you should firstly talk to an adult and after if you still feel sad try doing something fun or something you like with your family. If you want to try the first option go to someone you trust, this can be anyone like your mum, dad or even your siblings. If that doesn’t help try to do something, what I mean by this is try and go out for a walk to get your mind off things, or write a story just do something you really like. For example if I was feeling sad I would watch a movie with my sisters. Or if one of my friends were feeling sad we would all do something together like play in the park. If you do this you will feel better especially if the person you talk to just listens and does not judge you.

1 comment:

1. Kia ora Eva,
    This is a very good paragraph about ways that we can deal with sadness. One thing that I think is important to remember is that it is normal to feel sad at times, we all feel sad for all sorts of reasons, so it is very important that we know what ways that we can deal with this sadness. Make sure to keep looking after your Te Whare Tapa Wha during this lockdown.
    Malo lava le galue Eva
    Mr Tuala

ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.