Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Making fairy bread

One Monday Morning it was a wet  and cold day. I walked into class and saw that things looked  different. When I hung my bag I opened the door and sat at a table in room 20. Mrs Carruthers gave me a paper towl and a knife because we was going to make some lovely gorgeous fairy bread. We made it so that we could have fun and so we could write a recount. First I got some bread from the bag and put it on my paper towl. Next mrs Carruthers got out some butter and told rooms 19 and 20 to spread it out evenly. Then mrs Carruthers got the sprinkles out and we got to put it on our bread. It looked so cool. Then we got to eat it. After that we made one more but this time we made it with Nutella. Finally we got to eat it and it was so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.