Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

The zoo trip

On Thursday the 31st of may when I was walking to school I saw the double decker bus. I knew that it was the day my class will be going to the zoo trip I was so happy I ran so fast then I saw my friend Legacy Salima so I went to her and we walked back to class. When we got there we saw that it was time to go to the zoo so we went on the bus. When we got there I saw some really cool Tasmania devils they looked so,so,so cut and cheeky. Then I went to see the big lions that was sleeping and there hands made a heart it was so cool. When it was time to go back to school we went back on the bus and I wen back to school.


Alex believes all zoo should be shut down because they can not provide the right environment for animals that should live in the wild,
I think 
I disagree with Alex because I think that all zoo can help animals and keep them safe. The zoo help us to learn about animals. It helps the animals then they are hurt. Zoo can tech us about all the lovely animals.

Vika think
I argee with Eva because animals can help us learn. Zoo keep them safe. Animals don't can get hurt even killed.

Legacy thinks 
I agree that zoos are good but have you thought that animals don't get hurt at the zoo because the zookeeper look after them.

The final respond
I agree With Legacy that animals can die. I also with vika that animal can help us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.