Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Force and motion

On Monday the 30th Aprl was the first day of term. I was so excited, happy and ready to go back to class. After arsemble I went back to class and I sat on the mat spilenly and wait for my teacher instruction. My teacher told me that I with be doing on work but I with be doing same fun activities I was so excited and interesting that the same time.                                                                                                                                                                              
          


 The first game I did was the iPad game. The iPad game was a marble run game I had to draw my own marble run. Then I got to creative and design my own marble run. After design I pushed the go button and the shiny ball rolled down into a box and down the ramp then the ball hit a giant wheel forceing the wheel to go down with lots of gravity and knock down lots of objects and hit the rocket to blus of in the air.



After my teacher said" stop look and listen" and told me that I am going to move to the car ramps. So I walked out the door and got one of the cars. Then I got some big hard cardboard and made a ramp and the ramp looked like a incline plane. Then my teacher said" stop look and listen it's time to pack up".   So I packed up the hard cardboard and then came back inside and sat on the mat. Then the bell rang so I went to lunch.

I enjoyed the day because it was such a fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.