Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

For the Family that got seprated

 



This Term in extension my group (Leonidas,Legacy,Amira,Jacob and me) our project was to put up a argument for a family who got separated because of the borders being close and covid-19, which is not fair because the people from all over got to come here and there were thousands and thousands. Working as a team is really helped because this topic was one not many of us were familiar of the topic we were given but working as a team we could help each other, but sometimes we couldn't really communicate properly but in the end we came together and finish the work.I wasn't very familiar with the topic which made  it hard to research about but we work very hard and i'm happy about what we have done.What I found challenging this term is time management, because we started the term nicely but then we kept going into lookdown and the projects were getting harder to do. I think that my group and I did an amazing job and that there is nothing to change.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.