Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Aftermath Interviews


Survivor description: I wasn’t supposed to be up at night but I was. I was 10 year old

Question 
Answer 
How old were you when you were on the Titanic?
10
What was the purpose for your trip on the Titanic?
Moving to new york
Describe what cabin was like aboard the Titanic:
Ii was shiny and big and had 5 beds
Who were you on the Titanic with?
My mum and dad and cousins 
Describe what happened when you felt the ship hit the iceberg:
Scared an frozen in fear
How did you get to the lifeboat?
Crew member loaded me in
What were you thinking and feeling as the lifeboat was being lowered into the sea?
Scared and I didn’t know what happened
What impact has this had on your life since being saved from the Titanic?
Scared and frightened
Are you a girl or boy?
girl
Do you have a dog
Yeah but it was already in New York.

2 comments:

  1. wow that is so cool what what would you feel right now if you were there back then have a think about that by the way keep it up eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks legacy for commenting on my blog. if i was on the ship right now i wound be to scary to even go out of the room. another thank you, we're missing you here at school.

      Eva

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.