Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Charlotte's Web Review


Today we watched the movie Charlotte's Web. Earlier in the year we started to read the book, we just finished reading last week. When we watch the Miss West said to look out and see if the movie matched the book.

In the movie my favourite character was Charlotte, because I liked how she was a loyal friend even when it got tough she sill keep on going. When we read the book my favourite character was wilbur  because I also liked how he had a fun kind amazing attitude even when some of the other animals were not that nice that the start.

My favourite part of the movie was when Charlotte baby all flyed off to find there own home. If I had a friend like Charlotte I would be very happy everyday.


Out of 5 I vote the book a 4
Out of 5 I vote the movie 5 out 5




                                                




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.