Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

Schools over




Sadly cause of what is happening in the word we had to finish school early. Because of this horrible thing that is happening all around the world, my school  (Pt England) shockingly had to be shut down. When the bell rings for the end of school that would be the last time that we saw our friends our teacher and our class room until term 2.

When my teacher (Miss West)  announced that school is over for a long time, Me and one of my friends that was at school today felt extremely sad, my friend Paulah felt soo so so sad  that she was almost about to cry. At that moment it was super hard for us to not make any continent with each other, it was even harder that we couldn't sit one or two meters away from one and other.

Although everything may seemed disappointing their was we did get to have some fun, me and a bunch of other kids got to take there chorebooks home that was really really existing. Even if we can't see our friends in person my friends made a plan so that we could still talk to each other on the internet. If I had a choice to go school or not, I would go school can't wait till Term 2.

I'm going to miss everything 💕💕💕💕💕💕

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva,

    I am sad that I won't be able to see you all for a number of weeks in person although I look forward to seeing you online and through video meetings! Mr Goodwin has started off our online learning on our team site - go and have a look!

    See you soon online!

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.