Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

My Iceberg Ahead Story

The night was dark and I couldn't sleep. I went outside on the deck for some air, me and my family were in 3 class so wherever I went it was always noise. It was night time so the deck wasn’t noisy and everyone was inside.


When I got out I could feel the nice fresh breeze blow through my hair, it felt wonderful just getting away from all the crowds. But just as I thought everything was peaceful I opened my eyes and then there right in front of me was a huge iceberg, I was frozen in fear. I shaked my head a little bit and when I realised that it wasn’t all just fake I ran back to my room to wake my parents.

When I was running to the room I saw people noticing the iceberg, so I ran faster so they didn't see me. “ mum” “dad” “come on we need to go” I tried everything to wake them up, my sisters were already on deck. Then they finally woke up and at that very moment one of the crew came in and took me and told my parents to follow him.

When we were on the deck we found my sisters and then BOOM! The ship crashed right into the iceberg, me and my sisters were all scared, as I felt the boat swishing around one man lowered me into the safety boat with only my little sister and strangers.

My big sister was on the boat next to me with my mum, my dad was helping sear the other boat. As I looked back all I could feel in my body was fear and all I could think about was if we could make it out of this alive. We all got separated for only 2 days, my little sister was loaded on to another boat but it was too full for me so we went on floating for a few more hours before we could be rescued.


A while later we were rescued by the Olympic boat, when I got on I found my sister. She said that dad was with mum on the Britannic boat. It took a few more hours till we were back on land, we got there, we found each other and got a new home in New york, that was an unbelievable journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.