Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

My Sinking Ship Story



It was a rainy night. I was inside the dining room with my cousin, and we were getting ready to make some BIG trouble. We were gonna put all the dinner into the musicians' instruments, “ come, hurry did you get the food” “yeah” “that’s good, I found the instruments let’s go”. Me and my cousin were always making trouble, well that’s what everyone else always said.


“Ok put the shrimp into the violin, and hurry” “ok,ok that’s the last one, now let’s get out of here before we get caught” “yeah”. “We made it, now all we have to do is wait till they play the music” “yeah, then it’s free flying salmon for everyone”. “Hey there gonna play now” “ready, here we go” but then BOOOOOMMMM!!!



“Oh no what’s happening” “I don’t know”, my cousin was slightly older an me so he knew more. “I’m scared” “me too” “come on you two, get on the deck” the crew member said. “ where’s the kids?” “mum!” “there you guys are, come on get into the boat”. “Wait where are we going” “no time for questions, your cousin will look after you” “wait no” “go,go”.


As I looked back there was nothing but silence in the boat, me and my cousin well we were both scared. When we looked back, looking at the ships , I just wished that we could more an just leave. My cousin looked and saw what happened, there was a huge iceberg, he realised that we were in the atlantic ocean, so anyone who was in the water could die any second.


It took 3 hours and 43 minutes for us to be saved, but the ship who came was already full so we were getting any luckier. We floated for around 2 more hours, until all of our prayers were answered and we were saved by another ship. We found some of our friends that we made on the Titanic and some said that their parents were still on the ship when it went now.

It took about 1 hour until we were back on land, we got out of the ship and I saw my auntie and uncle. After a few days we found my sisters, then a few more days after they told us some bad news, we found out that our parents were still on the ship when it went down .So now we live in New York with our auntie and uncle and we are all very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.